Our mattresses are built with materials specifically for the needs and comfort preferences of Canadian sleepers. To learn more about the materials used in each mattress model, visit a mattress product page.
View All Mattresses
Douglas mattresses are manufactured with Canadian-made foams and fabrics:
- The machine-washable top cover contains sustainable Tencel®️ fibres.
- The top 2” comfort layer is made with ecoLight®️ cooling gel foam.
- The middle 2” layer is made of Elastex®️ foam to give the mattress just the right amount of bounce.
- The bottom 6” support foam isolates movement and provides reassuring edge support.
The foam in Douglas mattresses is CertiPUR-US®️ certified.
Juno mattresses are manufactured with Canadian-made foams and fabrics:
- The soft-knit cover uses both polyester and viscose in its iconic design.
- The 2” comfort layer is made of cooling, gel-infused foam.
- The 6” bottom layer is made of durable support foam.
The foam in Juno mattresses is CertiPUR-US®️ certified.
Logan & Cove luxury pillow-top mattresses are made with ultra-premium foams, fabrics, and steel:
- The top cover is made with ultra-soft, breathable, and sustainable Tencel® fibres.
- The pillow top contains an antimicrobial, temperature-regulating silk blend, a layer of heat-dissipating cooling gel foam, and a layer of contouring soy-infused eco-foam.
- The mattress core contains a layer of supportive soy-infused eco-foam, and motion isolating, individually pocketed multi-tempered steel coils arranged into three zones.
- Encasing the mattress core is engineered edge-support foam, providing robust support for getting in and out of bed.
The foam in Logan & Cove mattresses is CertiPUR-US®️ certified.
Brunswick mattresses are made with foams, fabrics, and steel:
- The quilted top cover is made with polyester and hemp.
- The Euro-top contains a Holofibre fill with gel memory foam.
- The comfort layer is made with gel memory foam and zoned lumbar support eco foam.
- The support layer contains zoned lumbar support multi-tempered pocketed springs.
- The mattress core has a full-perimeter foam encasement for added stability and edge support.
The foam in Brunswick mattresses is CertiPUR-US®️ certified.
Novosbed mattresses are made with foams and designer-grade fabrics:
- The ultra-soft and machine-washable top cover contains sustainable Tencel® fibres.
- Depending on which firmness level you choose, the comfort zone is made with:
- Soft: High-density gel memory foam and premium airflow foam
- Medium: Premium airflow foam and high-density memory foam
- Firm: Two layers of open-cell pneumatic foam
- The transition zone is made with a layer of 5th-generation memory foam.
- The durable bottom layer is made with premium polyurethane support foam.
The foam in Novosbed mattresses is CertiPUR-US®️ certified.
Recore mattresses are made with ultra-premium fabrics, synthetic latex, and foam:
- The machine-washable top cover is a blend of polyester, spandex, poly-viscose, and SilverCharged™ thread.
- The first layer is engineered with graphite-infused synthetic latex foam, which gives you the supportive benefit of latex without the allergens.
- The second layer is a transitional layer of Vortex™ cooling gel foam followed by a third layer of high-density support foam.
The foam in Recore mattresses is CertiPUR-US®️ certified.
Your Full Moon by GoodMorning.com mattress is proudly made in the USA from global materials:
- Top Cover
Polyester, Viscose Knit
- Comfort Layer
2" Full-Body Cooling Gel Foam
- Support Layer
6" Total Support Foam